Hey guys, I've been seriously considering getting a vaporizer as soon as I can. As I recall, the ones on this site are really good. Don't they also have very precise temperature control? The reason I ask about the temperature is that I was very curious about the vaporization temperatures for various herbs, particularly those for kratom and opium, both of which I've never consumed - does anyone know of these and/or of any reliable sources that include them?

Cannabis and opium are unfortunately both controlled substances where I live, which is why I was considering trying kratom sometime, of which I've heard good things. I've never vaped before but smoked tobacco and forms of cannabis for a few years (I switched from pot to occasional homemade ice hash for some time since it was easier on my lungs). However, I don't inhale smoke anymore since I gotta let my respiratory system recover - besides, I don't have access to something super-clean like full melt. Still, I think vaping various herbs would be very great, convenient, therapeutic and enjoyable for some friends and I, and whoever wants to join. Thanks for reading and God bless,

Joe