Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever roll a Blunt like this? (Exotic?)

Hybrid View

a buddy of mine traveled to Egypt and was telling me they bury cannabis wrapped in palm leaves in the desert for as extreme as up to 100 years. I guess these families just uncover the nugs of their ancestors or something and systematically bury new ones. He was saying he tried some that was buried for a few years and it was dark and smelled more of hash than weed. Let me know if any of this sounds relevant at all. I said it would have biodegrated in that length of time, but I guess they have some practice at this. He said it was an incredible smoke. let me know.

now I have done some research and have found out that the burying of the herb is usually called Thai stick. I have found many supposed methods, one tying the herb around a uber thin stick, tying it with hemp, wrapping it in bannana leaves and then burying it for 2-4 weeks. I personally think this would form hella mold on the bud, but I could be wrong. Another method was pretty much the same deal except the wrapped herb was buried in a pot with the remaining solution from hash making. This method supposedly imbued that oil into the bud and the unhealthy shit evaporates. Another method involved a solution of opium and water. I really think we need an old head in here that was tokin it up in the 70's to set this story straight.

hey so i did a quick google search for a cannabis cigar, and these were the first pics i came across. If anyone was wondering what one looked like here ya go:

M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

So i just did another google search, and found this guy who posted his pics from start to some-what finish on the rollitup forum... check it out: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3D198%26um%3D1
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.