pull the 90u bag up ..

and lets see what we got....
a nice little paddy indeed. full melt guaranteed...

Next bag to pull is 73u bag, i didnt make this one gold for nothing> this is the goldengoodness.

before the 90u bag this was always my favorite, now i find myself going back and forth between the 90u and 73u

I will show all these paddies on the pressing screen as well as being chopped up onto cardboard once we have gone thru each bag,

so now we have the 45u bag, to pull..

this batch was done before i figured out adding drains to the bottom of the buckets. check my 40lbs of trim to 2lbs of bubble thread for easy step by step photos for adding drains to your buckets.

so we have a couple of guys to pull the 45u as it can hold a lot of water in the bag, when the screen is filled with resin at the bottom.

You will notice when making bubble that often the 45u and the 25u have a lot of froth once you pull the bag out and let it settle. Just be patient it will all break down and disappear before long. i sometimes will flip the bag inside out and place a towel on the bottom of the screen to absorb the froth/watery mixture from the hash, in order to make it easier to collect the bubble.

So here we have our grades so far, placed on the pressing screen ( this is not your normal pressing screen, i was out at the time, so i cut the bottom off a 45u five gallon bag. it did the job lol

now our heaviest and hernia maker bag, the 25u is ready to go> I would realy suggest putting a tap style drain in your bucket for this bag alone> the resin isnt always the highest quality, but well worth collecting, without the hernia lol

as you can see the 25u likes to froth up as well mainly because of the jerk and tug method i talked about in my tokers bowl video, which you can view here, for more tips on making bubble

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/...owse-3815.html

Now lets get to some pictures of the bubble, placed on the pressing screen, i place a towel on the bottom and more screen on top and gently press the frothy paddies into nice little hash paddies. Dont press to hard, as the higher the quality your resin, the easier it will bind and make for more difficulties in breaing up over the cardboard.

gently pressed paddies

close up to show the purity and colour of the bubble

here you can see the 160 broken up on cardboard, the cardboard is very important, please do not use a plate or a dish or realy anything but cardboard, it will help pull the water out of your hash in a way that no air drying could achieve.

here we have some more 160 broken up over cardboard ready to start drying...

here i have chopped up the 120u paddie into a powdery mixture. this is ready for cardboard

here we have the 120 chopped fine and spread over the cardboard

some 90u chopped getting ready for cardboard

you can see how quickly the cardboard will absorb the water, look at the middle of this pile of 90u, spread out on the cardboard

a paddy of 73 ready to chop...

a paddy of 45u ready to chop...

a paddy of 25u ready to chop

here you can see the cardboard will all the grades starting to dry. until you get them all side by side like this, you can't see their subtle differnce's, but as they dry you will see them much more easily.

I suggest leaving the bubble on the cardboard for at least 48 hours, moving it around every six hours or so, in order to give the cardboard new surface area of bubble to dry. The smaller you make the powder, the more efficiently it will dry. leaving it in chunks will keep moisture in your hash. You want a consistent powdery look. any tiny chunks that you can break open and see a different lighter colour inside, means Moisture is still present.

here i have taken a small piece of 90u and hand pressed most of the water out of it, just for a taste. I wouldnt suggest you do this with the majority of your bubble, as its not the best idea to press wet hash, you rupture the gland heads, allowing the mositure to mix in and basicaly your hash will never dry properly, but for a quick little puff, it does the trick nicely especialy if you just want to test your melt factor...

Throw a little in the roor with the custom marbleslinger bowl...

ahhh we have MELTDOWN...

the hash will get even meltier once the moisture is out of the bubble, so dry your bubble properly if you want it to smoke and burn properly.

well thank you all for reading, and please if you have any questions feel free to ad them to this thread..

Peace
Bubble man