Here is my collection right now...I have had other pieces in the past that have either been broken (RIP) or were stolen so they cannot be here right now

Two pieces in my current collection are broken, the only thing holding them together is tape and glue.

My flame polished RooR was broken by some douche that left without telling me that I will probably never see again. It is cracked all the way around the neck, at this point I dont even know if I want to rip it in fear of glass shards grinding off into the smoke. I tapped it a while back and it was working for a while but it finally cracked all the way through.

My Rasta Coil Double Chamber Illadelph was broken by my dumbass, I dropped it in its case when I went to pic it up. It was only about 3 inches from the ground but when it hit the floor the weight of the coil snapped the entire bong in half like a twig, at the joint where the coil goes in...even when it was in the bag.

I glued the Illadelph back together and in these pictures it actually looks quite normal, but believe me it isnt. I havn't hit it yet, just glued it today after letting it sit around broken for 4 months. Hopefully tomorrow it will be dry.

Anyways here is the collection. From Left to right:

Rasta coil Double Chamber Illadelph

Teal/White Label Circ Diffused Toro AC w/ Toro Ice pinch

Orange Label 7/Circ Fixed Stem Toro w/ a random $30 slide

Orange Label 7 Arm Toro AC w/ 18mm to 14mm adapter and slide blown by someone in venice

Crown Label 4 Arm RooR AC w/ another slide by the same venice blower

Mike Fro Custom 5mm Blue Label Beaker Bottom RooR: 4in worked section, colored icepinch, crown mouthpiece with matching colors, and matching Mike Fro tini

Flame Polished 7mm Beaker Bottom RooR with a rasta slide made by the owner of La La Land

Let me know what you guys think about how dumb I am for breaking that beautiful Illadelph...or just what you think about the rest of the collection lol