Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who blew this...?

Default Who blew this...?

Not too sure if this went in production pieces or headies, but theres quite a bit of work on it, so I put it here.

I was just trying to find out who blew this, any clues at all. It looks kinda similar to a Treetop brand.

More pics upon request:

Update: One of the warts has this Ying Yang design inside it. I've never seen that except for in Kennaroo millis, so I dunno, maybe even a very old Kennaroo?

kenaroo lololol
    ?

The design looks REALLY similar. The Ying Yangs even have those same kinda straight edges where they connect. Mine have a slight navy-blue tinge to them though.

And to amtbps, this is quite an old tube(it's not even true glass on glass lol). Even the great Kennaroo had to start somewhere. This thing is REALLY sturdy and has quite a bit of nice work on it. I mean shit, for all I know the blower just had a 'roo milli that he slapped on it.
    Last edited by Sh1zn1t; 11-04-2009 at 10:28 AM.

This is a chinese tubing prodo tube bro, sorry to burst your bubble. Roo has never made a tube like this, I am very sure of it.

Roo does sell his milli's. Last time I was in my buddys shop I asked him were he got these milli's and he said that he bought if off some guy named Roo on talk glass and he had no clue who roo was he just likes the milli's.

Good stash makes it. Ha.

Ya RooR24 is right, I have seen a picture of over 1000 millis thats roo had just ready to sell, most of them were the yin yang, or stars. and I dont think Chinese glass companies throw down the bucks for some sick roo work. I would say some smaller maybe local blower, but I have no idea.

I meant it was made with chinese "prodo" tubing. I never mentioned a word about the milli, which may in fact be a roo, but not the entire piece.