So i just acquired a Vrip heat wand from Vriptech.

I have had the device for several weeks now.

So far i love it.

- It has a pretty accurate temperature control on it(not listed in degrees, but it maintains temp very well)

-You can order the device with your choice of 14 or 18mm custom bowl attachment. So you can easily use it with any pipe in your collection.

-The device works well with either a small amount of 1-3 hits or even packed full. even when full the bowl is not to big, but def adequate.

I have used other GonG vapes and i like this one the best.

You can easily turn it up high if you want hits super thick and milky, i will dare say you can even get it much milkier than with a verdamper.

I have owned many different vapes and this is by far one of the better ones on the market.

The air path is 100% glass so flavor is supurb. besides a SS screen where your herb sits.

Heat up time approx 7-13 mins.

The cord is plenty long and very thick.

The only negatives i can see for the device would be fragility.

Thye even tell you before you purchase the device that it is not for beginners, and that it is not the most durable vape on the market.

But even with that said it did not take long to get accustom to the unit and the learning curve really is going to depend on your experience with similar devices.