My brother in law came over along with wifekids and grand kids in tow . I gave him the ol nod into the back . Of course he followed . But this experience was one he had yet to travel with me . He's a big boy and a old head so the responsibility IMO was his as I had given fair warning before he entered the room . Well I busted out some full melt I had made a few months ago . I busted out my LW 18 m 10 arm with my fav lil Salt push . He was like O ! I told him it'd named it Wilson after Tom Hanks volleyball (plus I love calling it out like him... while coughing) comedic effect .
Needless he took 1 toke turned beat red . Went outside , spun around and fell into a chair in front of everyone and floated into what he called heaven . The whole time he was not responsive and stark white . My wife looks at me and just had one word which was a long "niiiice"! Sis in law now wants to go home and is upset she is going to have to drive .....
Many apologies later and bearing the brunt of the looks my in law bro jumps up and goes to the bathroom for a hour to where he starts to ask for things , a towel, water, a few crackers , and at last please turn the fan on ... which I was more than happy to do as the BT had relaxed more than just his mind .
Next he went to bed for a half hour or had to lay down for a bit .
He was fine after that ... but Damn . Thought Christmas ruined ... just like I ruined his Thanksgiving years ago with hot sauce you have to sign a disclaimer for to buy . That's a whole other story !
Much love FMB happy holidays