Thread: "Hashish!" 2nd updated version

Hybrid View

I never said I removed all the trics, ...I remove a vast majority of them, less than 10% as you quoted me, (who's confused here?) Sam said that 50% of the resin is left on the material after dry sifting, based on my experience I disagreed as I find there is 10% (or less) left on the material ...I came to this conclusion after seeing the tiny amounts yielded when dissolving the already sifted material in alcohol or running it through Bubblebags..actually 10% is a bit high, I don't weigh it, 10% is just a questimate ...anyway the point is that the yield I got from extraction was a long way from being 50% (which was main point of contention) . When I finish dry sifting material, I throw it in the compost (as you do after Bubblebagging plant material) as the effort involved to try and retrieve the other 5% or 10% is just not worth it.
    But if the material is lightly sifted, then yes, there probably would be 50% of the resin left on the material (but that's not something I would do though, "waste not, want not" and all that)

I hope that clarifies it for you
    Last edited by Kif it Kunta; 03-11-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................