Good day all

Thought for my first post i would show you all my medicinal grow, my wife and i are dg's and spent 24 ooo.00 on our garden. It is a completely sealed enclosure, no intake, no exhaust. Two 3 ton mini split a/c units, igs 061 co2 controller w 8 burner bluox, 16 x 1000 watt hps and 8 x 600 watt hps for lighting. Broken into 2 rooms i have overhead lighting of 8 x 1000 and 4 x 600 overtop of 24 kiwi seeds mt cook (uk cheese x northern lights) in a 24 plant hi flow recirculating system. In room 2 i have 8 plants in a super hi flow dwc recirculating system that all plants get there lighting from the side. The middle row of 3 plants get 1000 watt light from 4 corners. This strain is seedbank g13 i obtained in amsterdamn in the late 80's.

Hope you like the pics, room 1 first

room 2 w g13

ever since i posted my garden on a couple of websites alot of breeders responded wanting me to test some strains for them, next pic below is a 4 x 6 ebb n flow table that has 8 coco slabs and houses dank dairy seeds " space cheese " uk cheese x subcools space queen male spacedude, back row, 12 diff females from seed. 6 g13 front left to middle and visc's fuckin incredble, 2 diff pheno's from seed front right hand side.

2 weeks flowering finished

hope you liked the show !!

dds