hey all, i'm new here, but i know this is the place for me to get good info. i have a problem similar to JP's( a few threads down).i've made bubble about 10 times. i love it!! my problem is that when i use the pressing screen, alot of the product ends up stuck to the screen. this has happened to me the last 3 times.(different strain, og x bubba). i've resorted to taking my wet piles, lay them out on glass to dry(couple days) then putting in the freezer to make it hard. even when i pull it out of the freezer to smoke, i have to work quick or it will get soft and stick to everything. it never gets hard enough to press. or maybe it is? i'm afraid if i try pressing it in my press, i'll lose alot in the press and make a big ol' mess out of it. any help would be greatly appreciated. i'm real happy about the taste and potency, if i could figure this out, this would be some fine-ass,full-melt bubble!! thanx y'all!!these are the only pics i have. these are after 2 days of drying on glass and frozen for an hour or so. wish itook some pics while pulling the last batch.