Thread: mini's 19" WRKD beaker bong

Default mini's 19" WRKD beaker bong

hi there, just wanted to share with everyone my bong. i like it alot. its little big but it hits like a champ. i like the way it has snakes/coil designs on it (oldschool features) yet its a tree perc beaker style glass on glass (new school).

i dig...

just thought id share.

tiny little flea bites. eeeek

could any one help me figure out how to upload a 1200x1200 image? i try and it resizes it to 768x768.

thanks for stoppin in.

-mini
    Last edited by minitrkn420; 09-07-2009 at 10:46 PM.

photo bucket or whatever photo host you use, the site should resize it for you...
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

Quote Originally Posted by theookiekabuki View Post
    photo bucket or whatever photo host you use, the site should resize it for you...
    thanks. ill possibly go that route in the future if i got photos that are just to clean to scale

-mini

shittt very old school. very nice.

thanks frosty.

was funny...
    when i was buying it...
    i kept askin the prices of every other bong, saying i really wanted those. then acted like ahh, shit im just settling for this 1.

yo then i started hagglin, dude wouldnt take my price. so i go, ok man, but realize i buy mad amount of glass, and u see this cash? ima go take it to the next shop. and go buy some glass....

i left. went to mr pickles nextdoor. ate...
    came back. go last chance... heres the money...

he took it!! hahaha

im stoked. wrkd i belive is outta la he said. i need to go back to that shop. find out more about em. its real quality. i been using it for a long time as a daily user.

-mini

hi again.

just researched like mad. found out wrkd is a line off of HVY glass made by a dude name jamie outta cali. in my research i found that the wrkd line is a small series that is labled wrkd because it is assembled with imported disks/marbels. hope that means good stuff lol. either way, everyone ive seen with one apsolutly loves it. i think ima head down to the shop i got this at, see if i cant find anymore. mine seems to be a hybrid of there oldschool (no perc) line tied in with the clear lux, phx new style line (they stopped with the oldschool stuff).

i feel glad i got this now. seems like a cool investment.

if anyone has any hvy glass. please post it!

-mini

What's up mini, as soon as I saw the stamped in label I knew we had something in common. If you're looking more into HVY/WRKD you should also look into JBD (Jerome Baker Designs) which is a more heady part of the company while HVY is their production line.

My HVY tube is more utility. The stamp doesn't lie, I babied it when I got it but now I tip it over and it's hardly a big deal (kicked it getting out of bed this morning)

a+ man that's a beauty

nice piece man.
    Respect gets respect.

It will be mine...oh yes...it will be mine