Thread: Healthstone Glass meets Essential Extracts Solvent-less Hash

Hybrid View

Also using my Health Stone for the high grade stuff. Good post, happy toking!
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

Hi, from san diego, i actually know chad, the creator of hsg, he recommends using a trible butane torch lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by d0rk2dafullest View Post
    Hi, from san diego, i actually know chad, the creator of hsg, he recommends using a trible butane torch lighter.
    I tried tellin a member here to use it...saw the stone in Glasswerks in PB about a year ago and they told us how to heat it with a torch and then drop hash on it like a nail...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

Quote Originally Posted by d0rk2dafullest View Post
    Haha the makers of HSG are from SD? Thats gangster. SD cares about how we consume our cannabis apparently. I also met the maker of the Herb Iron and he lives in Chula Vista.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

original "phedor" creators are san diegans as well. just fyi =p