Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the newest show

Default the newest show

I can never get 400 nice clones. Always get some runts, this time more than usual. 3/4 of the room is vegged up & ready to flower & the other 1/4 is mostly just starting to show some new growth.
    Supposed to be all purple kush but about 25 are something different.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well most of the room will get too tall if I wait any longer for the runts to take off, most should do OK now just yield less. Gone into 12/12 now.

Ya, most of those are certainly ready. And when you say runts... man some of them are really runty, I think I see 1 or 2 in that pic that barely show as a tiny set of leaves in the dirt, lol. Nice setup mang looks to yield well. Looking forward to updates
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Couple pics after 5 days of 12/12.
    Last edited by FtW; 06-24-2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: forgot to add pics, the reason for the post. after typing for 15 seconds...

sorry to hear about clones but sweeeeet

2 weeks into flower today. Good thing I got the cooler fixed up, hitting 100F outside the last couple days. Fired up the co2 generator today.

That looks like a rad setup! when you are doing a crap load of clones like that how did you decide when you wanted to flower them?

koalaphin Guest

must be in canada? Those are some high numbers no pun intended! Awesome grow show, how much does it cost per month for A/C with 100 f temps outside?

Pervertednippletickler - I put them into bloom by the time they're about 12" tall (depending on the strain & if I know how much they'll stretch), the pots they're in are only 1 1/4 gallon.
    Koalaphin - The AC is going to add up this month, 36 running amps & it runs a lot. Probably the equivalent of a 9 light gig in flower by itself

Love the show.... you said they are only in 1 1/4 gallon pots.. and since u put em on 12/12 at only 12 inches, im assuming they should only get to be like 24inches tall or so....so what is ur usually yeild per plant on average for a show like this?